Ronnie L. CrosbyLawyer
Ronnie Crosby’s practice is largely devoted to working with associated counsel on catastrophic injury cases where his trial experience and expertise in solving complex issues brings value to the client’s case. He has spent his career litigating difficult cases resulting in multi-million dollar settlements and verdicts. Ronnie is recognized as a leader in product liability litigation which is a practice area in which he has spent his career developing expertise. He has spoken numerous times at functions sponsored by the South Carolina Association of Justice, Attorneys Information Exchange Group, South Carolina Defense Trial Lawyers, American Board of Trial Advocates and the Georgia Trial Lawyers Association.
Associations & Memberships
- South Carolina Association for Justice, Board of Directors
- Attorneys Information Exchange Group (AIEG), Board of Directors
- American College of Trial Lawyers
- Fellows of the American Bar Foundation
- Lawyers Weekly Leadership in Law Award