Grahame “Grey” E. HolmesLawyer
Grahame “Grey” Holmes has been practicing law for over 20 years and has earned multimillion dollar verdicts and settlements. He has tried cases involving tractor trailer collisions, commercial vehicle collisions, wrongful deaths, car wrecks, premises liability, railroad grade crossing collisions, signal defects, highway defects, bicyclist collisions, injured railroad workers, product defects, medical malpractice, defamation, breach of contract, fraud, and environmental cases. He has litigated cases at all levels of South Carolina courts, the District Court of South Carolina, the Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals and the United States Supreme Court.
Grey works in our firm’s Walterboro Office and is regularly associated by other attorneys to litigate their cases.
Associations & Memberships
- American Board of Trial Advocates, 2019
- American Association for Justice, Leaders Forum, 2009 - present
- South Carolina Association for Justice, 2003 - present
- Academy of Truck Accident Attorneys, 2017 - present
- South Carolina Bar Association, Torts and Insurance Practice Section, Board Member
- National Trial Lawyers Association, Top 40 Under 40, 2012 - 2015
- Super Lawyers, Multiple Years
- Colleton Civic Center, Board Member, 2015 - 2019
- Colleton County Penny Tax Sales Commission, 2013 - 2014
- Colleton County Board of Zoning Appeals, 2013
- Lowcountry Community Action Agency, Board Member, 2010 - 2015